We are looking for a BIM Modeler-MEPF, who will provide drafting and modeling support for MEPF discipline. This position requires proficiency in Autodesk software, specifically AutoCAD and Revit. Candidates must have a minimum of three years- experience providing BIM execution oversight, model management and model QC.
• Provide CAD drafting/BIM modeling and design support.
• Coordinate and manage Revit models.
• Create Revit families and CAD blocks.
• Obtain work assignments of either specific design elements or CAD drafting from project managers.
• Review all work for completeness and accuracy
• Use checklists set-up for quality control on each project and submit work according to deadlines.
• Provide an accurate accounting of time spent on projects with description for each time entry on a weekly basis.
• Complete printing and plotting requests.
• Train new joiners/trainee students on working with Revit MEPF.
• Demonstrate proactive approach to learning of new digital design tools:
• Ensures compliance with the approved BIM Execution and BIM Scope Plans
• Setting up project base files
• Assemble composite design models for coordination meetings
• Facilitate use of composite design models in design coordination/clash detection meetings and provides detection reports by the identification and resolution of all hard and soft collisions
• Coordinate BIM file exchange and archiving of milestone submittals
- B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Mechanical Engineering)
• Three+ years of experience in using Revit/AutoCad.
• Knowledge of, and proven practical background in, Autodesk Revit and related Building Information Modeling software.
• Solid understanding of legacy CAD applications and practices, particularly AutoCAD.
• Familiarity with Design Visualization applications such as Autodesk 360 (Cloud Rendering), 3D Studio Max