- The learner can claim a refund for the amount paid towards the Program at any time, before the Cohort Commencement Date, by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Withdrawal request from program”. The email must consist of the name of the student, name of the program, amount paid & date of payment. A processing fee of INR 1,000 will be levied while processing the refund. If a Learner has paid less than INR 1,000 while registering for the program, the Learner shall not be eligible for any refund in such case.
- Learner shall not be eligible for any refund under any circumstances if the refund request is raised post Cohort Commencement Date and Learner will continue to pay the monthly EMI for the loan (if applicable) and such loan cannot be canceled. This is also applicable to those Learners who could not complete their payment and could not be enrolled in the cohort opted for. However, the Learner can raise a request for Pre-Program deferral as per the policy defined below for the same.
- In case of a refund as per point 1 of this policy, the Learner will be solely responsible for any cancellation of loan (if any), including but not limited to applicable loan cancellation charges levied on the total canceled loan amount. These charges will be decided by the third-party financial institution that has granted given loan to the Learner and BIMedge Pvt Ltd will have no role to play in deciding the quantum of these charges.
- Learners must pay the full fee or the fees as agreed upon within 7 days from receipt of “Offer of admission”, otherwise the admission letter will be rescinded.
- The refund request should be sent via email with the subject “Withdrawal request from program” and mentioning the date, amount & mode of payment made, post completing the steps as per point 1 of this Refund Policy. The refund will be processed within 30 working days of the commencement of the program after being duly approved by the BIMedge enrollment Team. Case
– Fee deducted/ charged Before Program Commencement: INR 1,000 (processing fee)
– Post Program Commencement: No refund possible
Deferral Policy: (Pre-Program Commencement)
- If a Learner, due to unavoidable circumstances is unable to commence with the cohort and requests for a deferral before the Cohort Commencement Date, the Learner will have an option to defer to another batch.
- However, the learner will be required to pay 50% of the Total Program Fee amount (inclusive of taxes) before the deferral can be approved. Till this condition is complied with, the Learner will be assumed to be continuing in the same cohort.
- A Learner can request for deferral only once and to either of the scheduled cohorts to start in the next 1 year from the batch start date of the initial batch the Learner enrolled for.
- The Learner has time till the current Cohort Commencement Date to make the payment of 50% of the Total Program Fee, post which the deferral request will expire. Once the deferral window expires and the Learner asks for a refund after the Cohort Commencement Date, the above-mentioned applicable refund policy will apply.
- The fee applicable to the deferred Learner will be as per the prevailing Total Program Fee for the batch Learner who opted to defer (No additional deferral fee is required to be paid).
Deferral Policy: (Post Program Commencement)
- If a learner is facing severe issues in dedicating time to the course, the Learner will have the option to defer to another batch.
- A Learner can request for deferral only once and to either of the scheduled cohorts to start in the next 1 year from the Cohort Commencement Date of the initial batch the Learner enrolled for.
- The Learner will be required to pay a deferral fee of 10% of the Total Program Fee (inclusive of taxes) if any along with the differential program fees between the two cohorts
- The deferral request will be approved once the deferral fee is paid.
- Till this condition is complied with, the Learner will be assumed to be continuing in the same cohort.
- The Learner has 7 days (including holidays and weekends) from the date of the deferral request to make the payment of the deferral fee, post which the deferral request will expire, and the learner will continue as part of the current cohort.
- If the Learner completes the deferral payment, the Learner’s login will be disabled, The Learner will leave the deferred cohort and the Learner will start learning on the new cohort from the point of the last assignment that was graded in the deferred cohort. All grades and progress till that point will be carried forward as it is to the new cohort
- The deferral can only be requested during the batch for which the Learner has enrolled is ongoing. Once the batch has been completed, deferral requests shall not be entertained. For clarification, the batch completion here shall mean the “last grace deadline” as communicated by BIMedge Pvt Limited.